In 2018, Europe’s largest FinTech event comes to Amsterdam
An unmissable event for the smartest visionaries and innovators, Money20/20 is where the payments, FinTech and financial services industries come together to connect and build the future of money.
In June 2018, Money20/20 lands in its new home – the Rai in Amsterdam – to once again focus the eyes of the financial world on Europe. From industry institutions to up-and-coming innovators, everyone is here, every time. Businesses come together to explore unique regional insight and trailblazing enterprise, seizing the opportunity to meet the person or land the deal that will change the trajectory of their business.
Why come to Money20/20 Europe?
On June 4-6, leaders representing every sector of the industry will come to Amsterdam to seize new business opportunities, strengthen partnerships and discover the latest disruptions.
Join us to experience:
- The world’s largest marketplace for ideas, connections and deals in payments, FinTech and financial services.
- 90+ hours of original content tackling the most disruptive and trailblazing topics, both regional and global.
- The latest thinking on themes as diverse as payments, AI, data and analytics, distributed ledger technology and much more.
- Breaking business news, product launches and exclusive industry announcements.
- Unrivalled networking opportunities with influential leaders from the whole of the financial world.
- Access to the most promising startups, entrepreneurs and innovators with Startup City and the Startup Pitch.
- Two incredible parties for the whole Money20/20 Europe community.
- An exceptional event full of exciting experiences designed to keep you on your toes.
“You should come to Money20/20 not only for the presentations or the conversations but also to meet new people and find people who are thinking about what you're going after in a different way.” Jack Dorsey, CEO, Square
“With so many people coming together Money20/20 is a fantastic opportunity to be able to collaborate” Gemma Godfrey, Founder & CEO, Moola
Who comes to Money20/20 Europe?
With over 5000 attendees from more than 1500 companies and 80 countries, representing every sector of the payments, FinTech and financial services ecosystem, Money20/20 brings together a complete who’s who of the community building the future of money.*
*based on EUR 2017 actuals
Each year, the media gathers at Money20/20 Europe for first access to news and insights into the latest trends and topics, newest companies, and innovative product launches.
At our 2017 event in Copenhagen, 200+ journalist and analysts from 160+ media outlets covered more than 150 brand announcements. Our attending media included 70+ industry and trade press, 37+ national print media from 19 countries, 10+ podcasts and 55+ analyst groups.