Lendmarket is a Secondary Market for SME loans, where lenders can sell its loans to professional investors. Our investors are buying claim rights against borrowers based on the credit assignment agreement. The SME loans are listed on the marketplace, where the investors can select loans, its tickets to invest in and create its own debt portfolio.
• Banks increasingly with more restrictions to lend and need to rotate to be profitable, need Direct Lending funds and a secondary market
• Many new Direct Lending funds with finite terms will need secondary market
• The performing debt managed by the servicers (or distressed funds) needs an exit, secondary market
• Corporate loans with collaterals are assets that can be assimilated to fixed income with a good risk-return ratio.
• Being in secondary have already been analyzed by a specialized third party and have a history of performance
• There is a very broad universe of investment with which a lot of diversification can be obtained to mitigate risks
• Investors look for alternative investments with profitability in a low-interest environment