As of 1st July, events of all sizes are now able to run in the Netherlands, including in Amsterdam, with specific safety measures in place. This includes social distancing of 1.5m throughout the show, including the exhibition, content theatres and networking events.
We have adapted our floorplan and protocols to make this distancing easy for everyone who comes to the show, including:
- Increased numbers of registration points
- Limited capacity in our theatres, networking lounges and catering areas
- Wider aisles throughout the exhibition hall, and one-way aisles where needed
- Floor markings in places where there might be queues
- Detailed people and traffic management plans so you can arrive and leave the show safely, whichever form of transport you choose
If you have any questions about the safety measures we're putting in place at Money20/20 Europe, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.