Even in less extraordinary times, the cleaning schedule and hygiene standards for our show are pretty rigorous, but let’s face it, all of us have had our hygiene bar raised over the past few months, and Money20/20 is no exception. Our venue partners at the Rai have upgraded every element of their cleaning plan to ensure you can have total peace of mind.
At the show you can expect to see cleaning and hygiene measures including:
- Staff following a rigorous Master Cleaning Plan, augmented by a Covid-19 Hygiene Plan, covering everything from special vacuum-cleaner filters to extra antiseptic surface-wiping to toilet-cleaning
- A newly reconfigured and recalibrated air ventilation system, based on guidance issued by the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM)
- Rigorous waste disposal procedures
- Sustainable disposable single use cups and cutlery
- Continuous open access to hand sanitiser, soap, napkins, antiseptic wipes and other cleaning materials, including Touchless Sanitiser Stations
- A medical isolation room, staffed by personnel trained in Covid-19 prevention, detection and emergency response.
If you have any questions about the safety measures we're putting in place at Money20/20 Europe, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.