All your meals, snacks and beverages are complimentary at Money20/20 Europe, and we pride ourselves on offering the widest and highest quality range of food options of any event you'll go to (barring perhaps a food festival).
At Money20/20 Europe, food is always served as individual portions from your choice of stands representing 12 different cuisines - never a buffet. This means you can have confidence that you can graze as much as you like during the show and know you're doing it safely.
At the show you can expect to see:
- All catering staff working in accordance with Covid-19 hygiene guidelines, including washing hands at least every 30 minutes and each time they change activities, cleaning all surfaces at least every hour, and wearing latex gloves and certified face masks whilst preparing food.
- All service delivered from a 1.5m distance or from behind a plexiglass division where this distance cannot be achieved.
- All dishes served individually and supplied in sustainable disposables.
- All snack items served as individually packaged items.
- No open buffets in service.
If you have any questions about the safety measures we're putting in place at Money20/20 Europe, or if you have any special dietary needs that you'd like to discuss with our team, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.